Well behaved dogs are welcome to attend Stranraer Show. Please note the following points;
- Dogs must be kept on a lead AT ALL TIMES
- Please keep your dog at a safe distance from livestock at all times
- Owners are responsible for their pets at all times when in the Showground
- Dogs should not be left in cars unattended
- Owners are responsible for picking up and disposing appropriately of their dogs waste
- Please ensure you bring water for your dog
If you are bringing your dog to the show why not enter them into our “just for fun show”. Entry is free and classes are made up on the day depending on entries. Reports to the secretaries marquee at noon if you’d like to take part.