Coronavirus Update 17th March

COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update 17th March 2020

Following several enquiries, we wanted to let you all know that the current plan is to hold Stranraer Show on Wednesday 29th July.

We are obviously monitoring the rapidly changing situation closely and will pause plans for the time being to see how things develop in the coming weeks.

As many trade / craft exhibitors have already booked and sent payment we will hold off banking cheques and will honour a full refund if the show has to be cancelled.

Keep checking our Facebook page for updates and our new website will be launched in the next few weeks.

Any enquiries please send us a pm or email

Please stay safe and healthy everyone and we sincerely hope that we’ll see you all on Show Day.

Team Stranraer Show